Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hard time, hard time...


“In life you are going to make mistakes, you're going to fall down, but it's the getting up that counts. Just like in baseball: you'll get a few hits, but most likely, you'll strike out more than you'll get on base. But don't quit. Find your focus, relax, take a deep breath and give it a good swing" Dave Pelzer - A Man Called Dave

Allah, please give me strength..

O Allah,
I fear You
I fear You soooo much words cannot describe.
I fear the day when I will meet You,
And I WILL meet You.
When we are one on one,
And I have no one’s help or support.
No one can take the blame for me
Nor I for them.
The only thing I will have
Is a little book given to me by You
That has my deeds.

O Allah,
I ask that You help me for I am weak
and will only grow stronger by Your Strength,
so Allah Please Strengthen me
to fight Shaitan and his whispers.


Oh Allah, make me remember that of it which I have forgotten,
Make me know of it, that which I have become ignorant of,
And make me recite it in the hours of the night and day,
And make it an argument for me, O sustainer of all the worlds,


Oh Allah, set right my faith which is the safeguard of all my affairs,
And set right for me my world affairs wherein is my living,
An set right for me my hereafter on which depends my after life,
And make my life a source of abundance of every good,
And make my death a source of protection for me, protecting me from every evil,

Oh Allah! Make the best part of my life the end of it,
And the last of my deeds the best one,
And the best of my days, the day I meet you,

Oh Allah, Please Help us all and guide us,
for You are Everything to us.

O Allah,
I do dua that You continue to strengthen this ummah until the Day of Resurrection.

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...